Gunta, Real Estate Agent
Meet Gunta with Boulevard Realty Group! A few years ago, Gunta contacted me to take updated headshots for her real estate website. She helps clients buy and sell luxury homes. Gunta brought two outfits for more variety. I just love the images she chose!
Which do you like better, color or black and white? I love the color!
When To Update Headshots?
Here are some tips on how you know it is time to take updated headshots. Headshots should be updated:
- Every few years for adults and more frequently for children. You should avoid using old images and instead use images which look like the best version of your current self!
- After a major hairstyle change such as drastically cutting your hair, getting extensions, or changing the color. An outdated hairstyle may age your headshot!
- After major fluctuations in weight.
- As clothing and makeup trends change. I recommend wearing clothing that is timeless and classic so your images don’t look outdated!
- As your brand trends change. Your headshots should match the style of your website! See what others in your industry are doing so you can stay current and stand out from the crowd.
- If your current headshots are poor quality. Do your headshots look polished and professional or like a snapshot? Invest in yourself to show your clients you are experienced, confident and stand behind your work!
I love how fresh and classic Gunta’s headshots look!
Ready for updated headshots? Contact me online or leave me a message at 539-302-7327 to schedule your appointment!
See other Emily Constance Photography headshot sessions below: